• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my buddy dick drakes hemi superbird restoration video

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That is one great transformation. It sure looks like he does great work. There was just one photo missing that would have made it complete. Unless I missed it somehow! Hint, the front end still looked kind of high in that last photo!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8D_eoF7F8U&feature=related

here is his white 6 pac bird restoration

there was a white Superbird around here back in the early '80s.
awsome cars. thanks for sharing.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
That is one great transformation. It sure looks like he does great work. There was just one photo missing that would have made it complete. Unless I missed it somehow! Hint, the front end still looked kind of high in that last photo!

my buddy dick is in his 70's now and his son kyle has been building the hemi for like 3 years now . It's close but not in it yet LOL

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Roadcuda said:

my buddy dick is in his 70's now and his son kyle has been building the hemi for like 3 years now . It's close but not in it yet LOL

kyle had a bad car accident several years ago and still works as a mechanic for a chrysler deal but moves a little slower now .

Back