• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My favorite 69 ROADRUNNER *Stock car *

thirdlink

Reaction score
I will try to go over to my fathers place and get some pictures ,Were pretty buried here in oklahoma with ice and snow ,hopefully this weekend

moparchris

Reaction score
Wow, great stories. I think its great that you kept it all these years. I really hope it gets the resto one day. By the way great run on sentence, I think I may have some competition! :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
glad you saved your runner. Hope you get it restored! I'll be watching for the pics, don't let snow keep you from your assigned mission..... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

jays69bird

Reaction score
When I was a kid Fulton Raceway in Fulton NY was an asphalt track(dirt now) the stockers had a 400 cid limit.There were alot of 383 SuperBee's and Runners,on that 1/3 mile track they chewed up the Chevys.When they went to dirt the unibodies didn't handle on the rough track so you saw alot of the ChyCo cars retired in favor of the Chebbies.

Confederate1969

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
yeah it;s ruff being a grown up. You gotta do what you have to . but that doesn't mean we have to like it. 1 turn is bad enough, but only 2 days off a month really stinks. How are you working, 10s,12s? or just 7 8s..?

9s usually, some 10s thrown in depending on the load. Funny part is we don't really see the extra money. The harder you work, the more the IRS hijacks from you. I still don't have two dimes to rub together to do the 383 rebuild.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
jays69bird said:
When I was a kid Fulton Raceway in Fulton NY was an asphalt track(dirt now) the stockers had a 400 cid limit.There were alot of 383 SuperBee's and Runners,on that 1/3 mile track they chewed up the Chevys.When they went to dirt the unibodies didn't handle on the rough track so you saw alot of the ChyCo cars retired in favor of the Chebbies.

Fulton used to have a drag strip too. You can still see part of it in the pits.

thirdlink

Reaction score
A12 i,m impressed ,good looking car ,tell the story ,motor where when ,what class ,i love your car

Back