• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My old Cuda for sale on ebay

moparchris

Reaction score
Check it out, I sold this car in 1998 for $5000 to a guy I knew in Colorado and he then sold it to a guy in Canada. I guess this is the same guy. I bought it off the original owner. He walked into the shop I was working in at the time. He asked me if I was interested in his Cuda. He saw the green 440 Roadrunner that I was driving at the time. Anyways I blew him off a few times before he came in with a single pic of it. Needless to say I asked my boss to empty his pockets right then and there. He had $2940 dollars so I said will you take 3 grand? He agreed. So I went and picked it up right then and there. Really clean car with 2 tags worth of options including the voice recorder and rear sway bar. It drove like a dream. I wish I would have kept it. Oh well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 500wt_1182

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Check it out, I sold this car in 1998 for $5000 to a guy I knew in Colorado and he then sold it to a guy in Canada. I guess this is the same guy. I bought it off the original owner. He walked into the shop I was working in at the time. He asked me if I was interested in his Cuda. He saw the green 440 Roadrunner that I was driving at the time. Anyways I blew him off a few times before he came in with a single pic of it. Needless to say I asked my boss to empty his pockets right then and there. He had $2940 dollars so I said will you take 3 grand? He agreed. So I went and picked it up right then and there. Really clean car with 2 tags worth of options including the voice recorder and rear sway bar. It drove like a dream. I wish I would have kept it. Oh well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 500wt_1182

Are you tempted to try and get it back?

mannye

Reaction score
I would be for sure. But 25K and not met reserve means he wants at least 30... an it's not even blue.....

mannye

Reaction score
I would be for sure. But 25K and not met reserve means he wants at least 30... an it's not even blue.....

Hey! a double post and there's no delete button. How's about a moderator maybe delete this for me?

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mannye said:

Hey! a double post and there's no delete button. How's about a moderator maybe delete this for me?

Looks like a neat car...I always liked the TX9 '71 440-6 car in Phantasm...

So you're padding your post count... :lol:

You're not the first...it happens all the time...

:jester:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
Hey a 71! Me like. I had one once upon a time. I think that was the one I sld to get the current ride. That looks like a good car. Was it in that good of shape when you got it?

moparchris

Reaction score
I dont want it back. I am flat broke after the Bee purchase and I can fell the tension from the misses when I even mention of something cool. It was on ebag a few years ago and went up to 60k and the reserve not met. I bet that guy feels like a greedy ass. :facepalm: If it doesn't have 3 pedals or more than one carb or more than one turbo I am not interested. I think I am officially spoiled. :leg:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
If it doesn't have 3 pedals or more than one carb I am not interested. I think I am officially spoiled. :leg:

Hmmm. So, the Turbo Dart is now officially available...okay, let's start the negotiations... :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well if it didn't have the girlymatic ON THE COLUMN, I'd say get her back. :D when I was in school, there used to be a triple black '71 4 speed(with Cragars :drool: ) in town, then it dissapeared.

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
If it doesn't have 3 pedals or more than one carb I am not interested. I think I am officially spoiled. :leg:

Hmmm. So, the Turbo Dart is now officially available...okay, let's start the negotiations... :lmao:

Fixed it! :wedgie:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:

Fixed it! :wedgie:

I think that was an unauthorized edit... :lol:

I realize that the Turbo Dart isn't going anywhere...you'd have equal luck trying to pry my Oki Duster or Bambi away from me...I just happen to like that car...A LOT!!! :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
[/quote]

:jester:[/quote]

Fixed it! :wedgie:[/quote]

I think that was an unauthorized edit... :lol:

I realize that the Turbo Dart isn't going anywhere...you'd have equal luck trying to pry my Oki Duster or Bambi away from me...I just happen to like that car...A LOT!!! :thumbsup:

:jester:[/quote]

Thanks for the compliment. I have motivational issues with it right now and need o get over it. I would like to finish it one day.

Back