• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Need 69 Side Marker reflector housings & hardware, complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokngun

Reaction score
Looking for all four side marker housings with the mounting brackets and nuts (no broken studs). Don't need reflectors but if you have them and they are in good shape that's a bonus! I can get these repro, but don't feel like paying Year One prices if someone has a set laying around or can make a run to a junkyard where they know a car is sitting. The cars in junkyards around here rust way up past that part of the body and all side markers are gone! ;)

Located in Palmyra (SE) Wisconsin.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Remember front and rear are different, one is deeper than the other for the curve of the sheet metal

Big D A12

Live Fast!!
Reaction score
I will take a look today. Not sure of what I have. The two different depths is new to me. The parts manual shows this, but I have never seen the difference.

D

Smokngun

Reaction score
I know A body is different front and rear. Thought the B body ones were the same f & r.

droptop

Reaction score
They are different. Ft is deeper than the back and A and B bodies are the same. Had I read this earlier, I would have picked you up a set this past weekend at the swap meet in Indy. I saw a box full of them for 5 bucks each.

Last edited:

Smokngun

Reaction score
Aaaaaaarrrrrrghhhh!

they are different. Ft is deeper than the back and a and b bodies are the same. Had i read this earlier, i would have picked you up a set this past weekend at the swap meet in indy. I saw a box full of them for 5 bucks each.

TOMRR

Reaction score
Steve's Musclecars & Parts # 479-632-0011 Give this guy a call, He has helped me out a few times Good Prices and Parts

droptop

Reaction score
Here is a set on Moparts. On page 19 of A body parts.

1969 SIDE MARKER BEZELS [Re: moparts]
littleredcoffin Offline
master

Loc: NH USA
THE LENSES ARE BAD,BUT NO BROKEN STUDS,,,HOUSINGS ARE GOOD $8 SET OF 4,CALL 603 209 1678

Attachments
DSC02210.JPG

Last edited:

1baddogg

Reaction score
I am glad I read this , I did not know the front were deeper than the back ones. Thanks . fixin to put my car back together so this info helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back