• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a 69 4 speed car?

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Who is JJ?
JJ is a school teacher, I think from Georgia, from the old site. Had some problems at home and had to sell his runner, almost just like that one only in excellent shape. It was a beautiful car......... He shows up here every now and then. He kept all of us laughing all the time. I sure miss him... :thumbsup:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
He's from Alabama.

He had a real nice 71 or 72 also.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
JJ is known here as Linemup. He was the post king, or post whore as Basketcase called him, on the old .org site. He's a fun guy who always had somethigng good to say. He also became the favorite guy to pick on after he posted pictures of the brick driveway he layed himself at his house. IIFC, it was over 10,000 bricks he used to build it. He had a beautiful bronze colored '69. He later build a cloned '71 or '72 runner out of a Satellite. He had to sell everything after marital problems and a divorce forced him to do so. He's posted some things here but he dosen't seem to be the same fun lovin' guy that he was before. That's why we thought of him when SomeCarGuy posted this car.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
And the pink shirt.... Don't forget the pink shirt!

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Brickboy has a great sence of humor. And being a teacher he never graded my posts :lol:

Back