• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need a insignia measurement

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
I need the measurement for the rear upper seat plymouth insignia that fits in the center of the back.

I had them but being of old age and can't remember nothing and I just have the insignia and I'm going to have the rear seat redone with new padding and covers.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
abodybill said:
I need the measurement for the rear upper seat plymouth insignia that fits in the center of the back.

I had them but being of old age and can't remember nothing and I just have the insignia and I'm going to have the rear seat redone with new padding and covers.
Bill this one? The bottom is 2" above the stitching

road runner 968 (Small).jpg

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
abodybill said:

Bill this one? :yesnod: The bottom is 2" above the stitching

Yep and for being far down on your s--t list I knew you would come thru. :thumbsup:

Then is it just centered between the two side stiching?

Thanks,
Bill

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
abodybill said:
69hemibeep said:
abodybill said:

Bill this one? :yesnod: The bottom is 2" above the stitching

Yep and for being far down on your s--t list I knew you would come thru. :thumbsup:

Then is it just centered between the two side stiching?

Thanks,
Bill
Yep :thumbsup:

Back