• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need some screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
looking for six of the screws for the door latches(on the door itself)

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
not yet Ray. I tried one of the "home centers", and they weren't any help. I'm gonna try a regular hardware, but been picking up some OT (braces and green don't come cheap) and haven't had the chance yet. doin'n an afternoon-midnight double today.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
not yet Ray. I tried one of the "home centers", and they weren't any help. I'm gonna try a regular hardware, but been picking up some OT (braces and green don't come cheap) and haven't had the chance yet. doin'n an afternoon-midnight double today.
That sounds brutal Dave! How can you stand riding forklift that long? I'm covering for one of our operators next week and it gets to me sitting on them things after a while. Not lookin' forward to it all that much.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
never heard of Carr..
Steve, it can be, but I just kept saying for 16 hours....Green Paint,Green Paint... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back