• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Banner!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
looks too much like the '70.......:jester:(we started as a '69 site)
looks good.

droptop

Reaction score
For Road Runners only, but yet the biggest threads as of lately is about a GTX. (bringing it back to factory specs 17 pages) and a first generation Barracuda (Ma Mopar bit me again 15 pages):cents:

Last edited:

gunnar

Reaction score
This started as 69 roadrunners, should continue to be titled that way. If other runners or cars are discussed, fine. My two cents....

Meep-Meep

Reaction score
If the banner refers to the upper left standing bird pic with road runner spelled out I like it. What's not to like? It's the real deck lid bird and correct font. In all fairness I have no idea what the old banner was but overall I like the look of the site. Out of all the forums that are out there Joey's seem to have the best layout. Good color separation, highlights, etc..

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
This started as 69 roadrunners, should continue to be titled that way. If other runners or cars are discussed, fine. My two cents....

and that's the way it alsways was. one memeber has a '69,71,75,and an F Body runner. we went all over the place with the topics and all was good.

Reaction score
I haven't been here for awhile. Lots of changes. The Banner itself is a real clean look, I really liked the old version but I guess this one is better with the new format.

Dave

dbc105

Reaction score
The banners, I like it, I have a '68 but I think all the banners have been cool. As for the URL: forroadrunnersonly.com, it looks to be a redirect so it still goes to 69roadrunner.net.

Back