• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Forum Member... Greetings from Fort Worth, Texas

moparstuart

Reaction score
droptop said:
Damn...and I thought I had a lot of cars. :worship: :worship: :worship:
LOL now you see why , I am forcing allen to adopt me LOL :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's really a nice fleet you have there, Allen!

I am told that we have a mutual friend; one Mr. Tem Greene... Tem would be the gent that I purchased Bambi (my A12) from. When I saw the CMPT reference in one of your threads I asked him if you two were acquanted - he said most definitely and that you had once even put a roof over Bambi's head... As her current caretaker I'd like to say thanks for doing that! :thumbsup:

:jester:
Ray

xs29j8

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
That's really a nice fleet you have there, Allen!

I am told that we have a mutual friend; one Mr. Tem Greene... Tem would be the gent that I purchased Bambi (my A12) from. When I saw the CMPT reference in one of your threads I asked him if you two were acquanted - he said most definitely and that you had once even put a roof over Bambi's head... As her current caretaker I'd like to say thanks for doing that! :thumbsup:

:jester:
Ray

There you go Ray, "Bambi" and my Hemi RR "2 of 1" were once parked side by side at my place! :banana: I thought that I had a better picture of Bambi in my shop, but this is all that I could find on short notice...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
xs29j8 said:
There you go Ray, "Bambi" and my Hemi RR "2 of 1" were once parked side by side at my place! :banana: I thought that I had a better picture of Bambi in my shop, but this is all that I could find on short notice...

Thanks for the pic, Allen! I'd recognize that blue and primer deck lid anywhere... :lol:

Looks like she was wearing a set of Rallye Wheels while at your place...which is what I put on her when I picked her up. Tem had a set of Road Wheels on her and didn't want to let them go...so we haggled a bit more and I bought her tire-less (I got an un-mounted set of "H" wheels in the deal...). When I picked her up I threw a set of Rallyes on to get her on the trailer. They were loaners from my buddy Andy and were replaced earlier this year with a new set of Halibrand five-spokes... Someday I'll get the H's mounted on some G70 redlines...but it's just not a priority for me right now...

Ray

Back