• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new guy

newport440

Reaction score
Hey guy just joined i'm a huge mopar nut i have wanted a road runner since i saw a picture of my Dads when i was a little kid i bought my RR in 96 when i was 20 i drove it as a daily driver until 01 when i decided to rip her apart and restore it well that didn't go so well and i am just getting around to starting it now i have a few other mopar as well 70 340 Duster 71 Newport custom 77 Chrysler Cordoba and my daily driver 04 hemi ram i'm from Canonsburg PA and cant wait to get my RR back on the road i hope i can get some good advice and tricks on restoring my road runner thanks

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Do you have any pics of your machines? We like pics...right Dave? :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the bird's nest from CT! :cheers: That sounds like you have a fleet of cars there. We'd all love to see some pics of them when you get a chance!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome neighbor(sort of) I'm in Ohio about 45 minutes from Pittsburgh. we;ve got a member from Pittsburgh too. sounds like you've got a nice fleet there. post up somme pics!

newport440

Reaction score
I'm still working on getting pics on my computer I do have a fleet but I wouldn't call them nice lol my Duster is pretty ruff it runs and drives sweet but needs fully restored I just laid the trunk floor in my RR last night looks awesome all tho my hands paid the price lol hammers hurt but will get some pics soon

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
haven't you noticed how quiet it's been........ :acme:

Back