• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member coolbreeze

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Russ, your in box was full; was going to send memo on storm concerns, hope it steers clear of your location.

cool breeze, great looking car. I’m in same boat as I don’t have one today either. Still would like to hear on exploits.
Yes Rich thanks for your thought's. The canes are bad but the tornado's in the wall's is what gives you the worst of it. look at water draining down the sink the big funnel is the cane and the small outer funnels on the out side are the tornado's. Wishing for the best. Messing with my time line on working on the runner. Russ.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Coolbreeze. Glad to have you here and it is grate your helping out a friend. We need to see more pic's of the car and what your doing to it. Lets see under the hood. Also inside the car. If you keep messing with this runner your going to get one you will have the runner fever. :poke: :beep:

Back