• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Memeber

marktelder

Reaction score
My name is Mark Telder I am 60 and retired auto worker, I live in Sparta Michigan. I have decided to get back into cars for my hobby. This is my second project car since retirement. It is a 69 Road Runner that I bought off from Craigs list for $3500. It was some one else's dream until they ran out of money and ambition. I have been working on the car for 4 months so far.

Here is a link to my pictures as the car comes along.
http://s981.photobucket.com/albums/ae293/marktelder/69 Road Runner Build 20011/

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
welcome from new york......thats us.....pro-street......wow you can really put some big meats on the back......you stole that sweet runner.....looks great :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome Mark. That looks like quite a project. Is that goin' to be a pure race car, or will it be usable on the street also?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome Mark. my car cmae from Sterling Hts

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome to you and that mean 69
Glad to have you on board

marktelder

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Welcome Mark. That looks like quite a project. Is that goin' to be a pure race car, or will it be usable on the street also?

The car will be used primarily for cruising and going to car related events. However I love to drag race so I am building it for both purposes. The car was originally red with black vinyl top, 383 4speed. I am putting a 440 with torqueflite in it.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
marktelder said:
Roadcuda said:

The car will be used primarily for cruising and going to car related events. However I love to drag race so I am building it for both purposes. The car was originally red with black vinyl top, 383 4speed. I am putting a 440 with torqueflite in it.
Sounds like a great plan Mark. That car will draw attention to it no matter where you take it! :thumbsup:

Back