• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new stamp

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
The Postal Services created a stamp with a picture of President Obama on it. The Postal Service noticed that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes. This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation. After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings:

1.The stamp is in perfect order.

2. There is nothing wrong with the glue.

3. People are spitting on the wrong side.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm already starting to see obama 2012 bumper stickers... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME... what moron thinks this anti-American assclown is re-election worthy...??? :brickwall:

Sorry, wrong forum... Good one, George! :lol:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I'm already starting to see obama 2012 bumper stickers... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME... what moron thinks this anti-American assclown is re-election worthy...??? :brickwall:

You can do that, you the moderator. What's the worst that can happen the great and powerful OZ will strike you down :lol:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

The ones that want the free handouts! Or all the illegals!!!!

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

You can do that, you the moderator. What's the worst that can happen the great and powerful OZ will strike you down :lol:
You're just a glutton for punishment, aren't you? :yesnod:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

You're just a glutton for punishment, aren't you? :yesnod:
Beat me beat me make me write bad checks :basketcase:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
OK...didn't Uncle George post this last year, but it was Hilary instead? :jester:

Back