• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New To The Forum.

JB666

Reaction score
While I don't have a Roadrunner, Big John suggested I join so I can learn a few things..

I've always been a Chevy guy, but just recently I bought my dream car after 28 years of wishing..

103_5670Large.jpg

It's got a brand new 472 crate Hemi that we're still working the bugs out. I was told by the builder that it's got a cam, but he couldn't give me any specs. Personally I think he just installed it as it came out of the crate, but...

Anyways, being new to the Mopar world I know there's plenty to learn. It's quite the transition, but I LOVE this car and plan on having it for a long time to come.

Right now I'm trying to figure out exactly how this thing should be timed and am working the tuning kinks out of the Demon carb.

103_5676Large.jpg

I'll be lurking and learning.. Thanks in advance for your knowledge!!

Mystic

Reaction score
Hey Jeff!! :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome to the Roadrunners!! I don't have a road runner either but John said I 'owned' a GTX once so that makes me eligible too! :lol:

Now I get to see the ride that has rocked the internet!! :banana: I'd be more impressed if the Daisy was thrown in on the deal though!! :lmao:

Great lookin' ride Jeff!! Just do us a favor, DON'T MOD IT!! leave it alone, it doesn't need new wheels or a new interior, leave it alone :jester: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That car is incredibly 'bad ass!'

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hey Jeff!!

Great to see you here!!! :party: :party: :party:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the nest Jeff. Nice lookin' engine you got there! :drive: And the car looks good too. It's interesting that you converted, and to a b-body no less. And from the pictures I see, I agree with Mystic. It dosen't look like you need to do anything to that car. Good for you! :banana:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Nice ride Jeff! Get it running right and leave it alone :cheers:And welcome

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
Welcome and nice ride! Thats the car from Knight Rider right? :banana:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
beautiful Charger :cheers: I had a '68 R/T for 18 years before I got into the road runners.
more pics please!! and more details!!
welcome to the site :cheers:

glhcarl

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. You don't have to own a Road Runner to love them.

Back