• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbee from Idaho

rjh

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Newbee here from northern Idaho. A few months ago I bought a ‘69 RR, my dream car forever. It came originally with a 383. It now has a replacement 440ci motor with 6bbl from a ‘72 Satellite or so I’m told. The car came with about 3” of receipts from motor work, new interior, suspension parts, etc. Its definitely not an original survivor car but it checks all the boxes for me. I’m looking forward now to spending a lot of hours scrolling the threads!

DCB2BAE9-8AFA-4A38-8CED-3751EFF07D55.jpeg

MoparDan

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Newbee here from northern Idaho. A few months ago I bought a ‘69 RR, my dream car forever. It came originally with a 383. It now has a replacement 440ci motor with 6bbl from a ‘72 Satellite or so I’m told. The car came with about 3” of receipts from motor work, new interior, suspension parts, etc. Its definitely not an original survivor car but it checks all the boxes for me. I’m looking forward now to spending a lot of hours scrolling the threads!

View attachment 35805
Sweet 69, welcome from Virginia

Back