• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newbie from Arkansas

coastie124

Reaction score
My name's Brian. I love many cars but since I was a young kid 69 roadrunners were one my favorite. I bought one in 2001 when I was 17 with my college money. It's a 69, B5 blue, 383, column automatic, black interior, bench seat, hood stripe car. I bought it from some guy playing slot machines at a truck stop who needed a little money. It was mostly primer and surface rust running on 6 cylinders when I got it. It's a solid car with very little rust. I worked on it while I was in college. But, when I lost my scholarship I joined the Coast Guard and moved away. It sat in the field behind my parents house til I got back a few years ago. Now that we're settled I've started on it again. My plan is to build a street/strip bracket car. It's got a mild 440 mill backed by a reverse manual and transbraked valve body 727. 4.55 gears in the rear. Have yet to get her started should be stabbing it in August. I plan to go back with the B5 blue and a 440 six pack style hood. My family car is a 2011 challenger SE for the 4 of us. It's a pretty sweet grocery getter.

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome Brian. Sounds like you have a plan all ready to go. Keep us posted when you get started on it. :thumbsup:

Back