• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice score last night...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick shout-out to my buddy Basketcase for the head's up that he sent me via PM a couple of days ago... Scored a pair of blue kick panels for Bambilicious off of ebag last night thanks to his efforts. Driver's side looks mint, but we'll see when they arrive; we all know how pictures can be a little deceiving... They've got to be better than the Texas-baked set I have now for sure...

As a lightning strike had knocked out my internet connection yesterday I had to follow the bidding on my crackberry...that was interesting... :lol:

Thanks, Dave!!! I owe you one! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:jester:
ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Just a quick shout-out to my buddy Basketcase for the head's up that he sent me via PM a couple of days ago...

ACME

ah shucks...........just help'n a fellow runner guy. :thumbsup:

V269

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Just a quick shout-out to my buddy Basketcase for the head's up that he sent me via PM a couple of days ago... Scored a pair of blue kick panels for Bambilicious off of ebag last night thanks to his efforts. Driver's side looks mint, but we'll see when they arrive; we all know how pictures can be a little deceiving... They've got to be better than the Texas-baked set I have now for sure...

As a lightning strike had knocked out my internet connection yesterday I had to follow the bidding on my crackberry...that was interesting... :lol:

ACME
Hey Ray, did you get to talk to Jack from Watertown yet ? :huh:
Ken.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Ken King said:
Ken.

I have not tried to contact him yet, Ken. On my to-do list...but Bambi's resto will prove to be more of a marathon than a sprint... :lol:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Ken King said:
Ken.

I gotta tell you guys a "Jack from Watertown" story.

I don't really know Jack that well, but a couple guys he works with selling parts are real good friends of mine. Anyway.... I'm up to Jack's one winter buying a rear for my son's truck. I see the step brother of a friend of mine. He's had a lot of problems with the law and spent some time in the gray bar hotel and honestly I'm suprised to see him. He says "hello" and we kind of leave it at that. Whatever...

So he shakes Jack's hand and leaves.... I said to Jack "better count your fingers after shaking hands with him" Jack takes his glove off.... and isn't he missing one of his fingers.....

moparstuart

Reaction score
Big John said:
[quote="Ken King":2opxrbrv]
Ken.

I don't really know Jack that well, but a couple guys he works with selling parts are real good friends of mine. Anyway.... I'm up to Jack's one winter buying a rear for my son's truck. I see the step brother of a friend of mine. He's had a lot of problems with the law and spent some time in the gray bar hotel and honestly I'm suprised to see him. He says "hello" and we kind of leave it at that. Whatever...

So he shakes Jack's hand and leaves.... I said to Jack "better count your fingers after shaking hands with him" Jack takes his glove off.... and isn't he missing one of his fingers.....[/quote:2opxrbrv]
wow you must have turned red :jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the results are in; they look just as advertised. Driver's side is mint. Passenger's side could use a little TLC. WAY BETTER than what is in the car on either side. You guys keep your eyes peeled for some blue A-Pillar trim...

ACME

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
so now you are indebted for life to Team Green................

(glad they worked out Ray :thumbsup: )

V269

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Big John said:
[quote="Ken King":16gy782z]
Ken.

So he shakes Jack's hand and leaves.... I said to Jack "better count your fingers after shaking hands with him" Jack takes his glove off.... and isn't he missing one of his fingers.....
wow you must have turned red :jester:[/quote:16gy782z]
That is pretty funny. I have shook hands with him before and noticed the digit missing too. :leave:

Back