• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

nuther sale code

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
15% off just brings their prices down to where everyone else is already...and you still have to pay shipping... :loco:

When I started buying all of the pieces/parts to put the 'bu together I created a spreadsheet so I could easily evaluate all of the various vendors head-to-head, part by part, and cumulatively, taking into account various quantity pricing discounts, etc. Even with all of their myriad discounts applied Year One wasn't even close... Bought most of my stuff from OPG. Nice discounts, free shipping on large orders, and a Buyer's Reward Program. It's a damn shame that they don't peddle MoPar stuff...

:cents:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
15% off just brings their prices down to where everyone else is already...and you still have to pay shipping... :loco:

When I started buying all of the pieces/parts to put the 'bu together I created a spreadsheet so I could easily evaluate all of the various vendors head-to-head, part by part, and cumulatively, taking into account various quantity pricing discounts, etc. Even with all of their myriad discounts applied Year One wasn't even close... Bought most of my stuff from OPG. Nice discounts, free shipping on large orders, and a Buyer's Reward Program. It's a damn shame that they don't peddle MoPar stuff...

i'm sending you my parts list next time i buy bulk project stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mcmopar

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

When I started buying all of the pieces/parts to put the 'bu together I created a spreadsheet so I could easily evaluate all of the various vendors head-to-head, part by part, and cumulatively, taking into account various quantity pricing discounts, etc.

You've got waaay to much time on yout hands! :acme: :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I hold off buying from Y1 untill the Mopar Nats, and get one of their free shipping papers. Always thought it was weird they don't take any parts to the shows. I pick up a free ship code, and walk over to Hardens and get the parts I need right away from them, and their cheaper than Y1.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
ACME A12 said:

When I started buying all of the pieces/parts to put the 'bu together I created a spreadsheet so I could easily evaluate all of the various vendors head-to-head, part by part, and cumulatively, taking into account various quantity pricing discounts, etc.

You've got waaay to much time on yout hands! :acme: :jester:

Nope. I'm just "thrifty"... :lol:

moparchris

Reaction score
Hey Ray next time your in the OC hit me up and we can go over and see the OPG showroom. Its pretty cool.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Hey Ray next time your in the OC hit me up and we can go over and see the OPG showroom. Its pretty cool.

You're on Chris. I went to the old place over on Bolsa at least a dozen times over the years (it was right down the street from C&D Aerospace - one of my largest customers), but I haven't been to the new store yet. That will be cool! :thumbsup:

:jester:

glhcarl

Reaction score
I live a little over an hour away from YO and while there stuff high priced, I save on shipping and they give a 10% discount to our club. The best thing about YO is the catalog, I keep one in the bathroom just in case I have nothing else to read.

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
glhcarl said:
I live a little over an hour away from YO and while there stuff high priced, I save on shipping and they give a 10% discount to our club. The best thing about YO is the catalog, I keep one in the bathroom just in case I have nothing else to read.

So you're offering to go buy our stuff for us, get us your discount, and deliver parts at the next car show...??? Cool. :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
glhcarl said:

So you're offering to go buy our stuff for us, get us your discount, and deliver parts at the next car show...??? Cool. :lol:

man that was really nice of him to offer :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
glhcarl said:

at the '08 Nats, instead of catalogs, they were handing out CD catalogs. I spend enough time on the 'puter w/o having one in the throne room....

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
at the '08 Nats, instead of catalogs, they were handing out CD catalogs. I spend enough time on the 'puter w/o having one in the throne room....

:lol:

X2

Back