• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

oh RAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 70 RR on craigs list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
naw...he's busy wlth tha E Body he just got.....

moparchris

Reaction score
That one is getting kicked around a lot. Little pricy if you ask me. A guy just offered his Lemon twist 70 auto in trade for my Superbird plus 10K. Pretty much restored with a black engine compartment though.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Love to have a '70. Not going to happen right now considering what I just bought on Saturday... :leave:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
finially!!!!!! :banana: :party: :leg: :snowball:

Happy Ray.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thls ls like the old westerns right before the hero gets an arrow ln the back.....
"lt's quiet....tooo quiet...."

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
thls ls like the old westerns right before the hero gets an arrow ln the back.....
"lt's quiet....tooo quiet...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On the road - I was out in the land of fruits and nuts...just got back home an hour ago. Quick trip; didn't even have time to go see Chris to bust his chops... :D

Maybe I'll just buy an old, used Miata, slap some four-spoke Cragars on it, paint it F8, and call it my "Ohio Road Runner"...that ought to keep you busy for a while... :lmao:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
:lmao: just get some extra palnt for your frlends.....

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Love to have a '70. Not going to happen right now considering what I just bought on Saturday... :leave:

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......u gonna let us ln on the seceret? l mean how bad could lt be? not like you bought a Pink car or anythlng.... :acme:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......u gonna let us ln on the seceret? l mean how bad could lt be? not like you bought a Pink car or anythlng.... :acme:
He already posted what he got Dave!! But I won 't tell! :devil:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:

He already posted what he got Dave!! But I won 't tell! :devil:

It's all covered in Bob's Mystery Car Part II thread. I'm in Hamburg so Mrs. ACME is getting all of the seat time right now. :toetap:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7447

:jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
]Love to have a '70. Not going to happen right now considering what I just bought on Saturday... :leave: [/quote]

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......u gonna let us ln on the seceret? l mean how bad could lt be? not like you bought a Pink car or anythlng.... :acme:[/quote]
He already posted what he got Dave!! But I won 't tell! :devil: [/quote]

It's all covered in Bob's Mystery Car Part II thread. I'm in Hamburg so Mrs. ACME is getting all of the seat time right now. :toetap:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7447

:jester:[/quote]

So the Mrs. is gonna "break," it in for you Ray? :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back