• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Old Road Runner owner

s/theo

Reaction score
New member. I'm already on FABO, FBBO, FTO, a couple Dakota forums & now here. My first muscle car was a 71 R/R in 1980 & have had 2 others since. The 71 was a 383 auto on the column. Second was a 72 340 4 speed all original but kind of rough & last was a 70 383 4 speed that I got from the original owners son, and was taken pretty good care of all its life. I could go on about it, but I ended up selling it to a good friend & I am working on it right now to get it back on the road, & getting very close. Car was sitting in storage for almost 10 years, & now there are some things missing from it, go figure. Anyway, I will be looking for some needed things on this site, so here I am!

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Yea part's are hard to find that are missing. I went through that very thing. Found that Stephen's in Al. was the to go too place for those hard to find part's. Other than E bay. :welcome:

s/theo

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Yea part's are hard to find that are missing. I went through that very thing. Found that Stephen's in Al. was the to go too place for those hard to find part's. Other than E bay. :welcome:
I will try Stephens Performance, along with Tony's in Delaware if no one here has what is needed. I might get another Road Runner one of these days.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Got my manual console shifter from tony's. Not cheap but the only place that had one. Good luck on the car. Russ.

Back