• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Older links to site are dead

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just got back home last night after being out in the land of Rich Saudi Oil Barons. Did the Blue Boys take over?:jester:
and did Big hand over the reins to Joey? and could you tell me about yourself sir?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
now he's git the perfect excuse to repost all those pics.......

Tjstartt

Reaction score
Hello all : I just upped on here as I use to belong to a site calle d69 roadrunner news. I can't seam to find it anymore as I have been off the raidar for some years !
Is this the same site ?
Any way it looks to be nice and hoppe to make some freinds here and maybe find some old ones !
I am bulding my 2nd runner now after it has been sitting in storage for over 6 years. Devorice and move put it on the back burnner and I felt it time to relite the flame !!
I will post pics and info soon !

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio, looking forward to the pics.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hello all : I just upped on here as I use to belong to a site calle d69 roadrunner news. I can't seam to find it anymore as I have been off the raidar for some years !
Is this the same site ?
Any way it looks to be nice and hoppe to make some freinds here and maybe find some old ones !
I am bulding my 2nd runner now after it has been sitting in storage for over 6 years. Devorice and move put it on the back burnner and I felt it time to relite the flame !!
I will post pics and info soon !

No it is not the same site.

Back