• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Orange Air Grabber on a Plymouth

super chicken

Reaction score
I tried to put a couple pictures on another post but my computer skills are bad so i decided to start here. Saw a comment about orange ducts on a Plymouth. this is the only one I've ever seen. October 1968 Plymouth Traveler magazine page 8.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Looks like a promotional thing is why its orange. Also has the rubber boot for a hemi car master cylinder.

super chicken

Reaction score
Posted the picture for member (COTTONIT) . He said his is orange, this is the only one I've ever seen. Not trying to make a statement just sharing. If you look closely, I believe it is also screwed on not riveted.

droptop

Reaction score
I have seen a few Plymouth’s that were orange. All of them were very early production. It is possible that the factory painted a bunch of them by mistake because all of the Dodge Ram air units were orange. As a normal, the Plymouth’s were not painted.

Back