• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

out of cold dead hands

Jaybirds70

Reaction score
they will never ,, repeat never take my weapon. To many of us have firearms, it would be a revolution....we the people, not we the government......

RAINMANYEH

Reaction score
Agreed.... I posted this in my thread here....

I’m not so sure it’ll go that easily. Biden ‘coming for them’ may go over up North, but South of the Mason-Dixon is a different mindset. I hope Biden and the rest realize that most Red State supporters collect guns and stockpile ammo as a hobby and I don’t think it’s going to be a ‘roll over and take it’ situation where the masses just hand over their guns. They’re liable to start another civil war.

Jaybirds70

Reaction score
not up here in my north country,, most people between upstate N.Y. ,, Vermont N.H. And Maine,,, HELL we got a whole damm division up here....Locked and Loaded........

230b30d1c00284107d8922e88a9d8b4e.jpg

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
You can talk all we want but they took mine just because some one said I had pulled one on them. It was a lie and the jerk should have been arrested instead of me. He filled a false police report. It cost me money and my gun's and their was no proof. I served for my country and this punk was running all over the neighbor hood destroying privet property. But no one had the ball's to call the police and report it. So here I am if some one want's to come in my house I have no protection. We the people are no more. And their is no Lawyer out their to defend our rite's. So you tell me. It started back with the Vet Nam war with all the collage kid's and now are in politics passing law's in the middle of the night in stead of we the people be able to vote on law's they just pass them.

Jaybirds70

Reaction score
and how right and sad things have got, our constitution has been eaten away at.. the general public has become brain washed buy false news reports. OH YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT WE WANT YOU TO.
ITHOUGHT it was your innocent til PROVEN guilty... guess not and sorry to here that....

Jaybirds70

Reaction score
I was talkin into the south of Europe today and the people over there I believe have it worse than we do. And seem to have a lot more unrest..a friend of mine say they have been robbing trucks a t gun point in Michigan. same in Ga. And Tenn. looting.. but oh NO don't tell We the PEOPLE.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Yep will get them back in a year so they say. Looking to get out of this state of Fla. Been here all my life and it has gone nut's. Too many imported people here that are not real American's.

Back