• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

pics of new shroud

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
the guy did a nice job and it keeps her cool too[attachment=2:23vlji6e]DSC01133.JPG[/attachment:23vlji6e][attachment=1:23vlji6e]DSC01134.JPG[/attachment:23vlji6e][attachment=0:23vlji6e]DSC01135.JPG[/attachment:23vlji6e]

george68hemirr

Reaction score
SomeCarGuy said:
Like that engine would put out enough heat to run hot... :leave:
on a cool nite she runs 150/160 degrees......on a 100 degree day she runs 180 and if traffic or sitting for a while at a lite....may creep up to 190/200 degrees tops but then cools down when moving.....what a differance.....nothing worse then watching the temp gauge all the time :yesnod:

george68hemirr

Reaction score
very happy on how it turned out and be-cool doesnt make one for its radiators unless you go with there electric fans.....COOL :yesnod:

coyotekiller

Reaction score
the shroud looks really good :drool: , we should really trade cars George you must be getting sick of going fast :lmao:

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
x2 on the watching the temp gauge issue.
I get kinda stressed in traffic, watching it creep up....

I've gotta do something.

Your underhood kicks ass George!

george68hemirr

Reaction score
coyotekiller said:
the shroud looks really good :drool: , we should really trade cars George you must be getting sick of going fast :lmao:
yeah we should trade :lol:
when we went to syracuse it was boiling hot and we were sitting there talking about how nice it would be to cruise around with the air conditioning on.....power everything and get maybe some gas mileage.......we must be getting old or something.....i will have to use my 4 muscles and bitch slap myself for that kind of thinking :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back