• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plastic Insert for window?

a6t9vette

Reaction score
I pulled the passenger window out of the RR (Post car if that matters) this morning, and ended up breaking the plastic insert (with through screw) that goes on the bottom rear of the window. Im assuming this acts as a stop as there is no guide etc there. I cant seem to find a source for these. Attached is a pic of the broken one. I have found some such as this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mopar-C- ... ccessories

but they dont appear to be the right one. Any help on a source would be appricated.

Thanks,
Bob

a6t9vette

Reaction score
after finding example and getting the correct name, "up stops" I have been able to find a few soures, man how I hate when S&H is more then the parts...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
a6t9vette said:
after finding example and getting the correct name, "up stops" I have been able to find a few soures, man how I hate when S&H is more then the parts...
Here is how I look at shipping. I need the part, that's a given. lets say I have agreed on a price and the guy pulls the part and holds it for me for a few bucks. Now how much is it going to cost me to drive and pick it up verses the cost of shipping to my door, time, gas and wear. Does that make you feel better :thumbsup:

Back