• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

poker

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Do you play poker?
Two couples were playing poker one evening.

Joe accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed Bob's wife, Sue, wasn't wearing any panties!

Shocked by this, Joe upon trying to sit back up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.

Later, Joe went to the kitchen to get some refreshments. Bob's wife followed and asked, 'Did you see anything under the table that you liked?' Surprised by her boldness, Joe admitted that, well indeed he did.

She said, 'Well, you can have some of it but it will cost you $500. 'After taking a minute or two to assess the financial and moral costs of this offer, Joe confirms that he is, indeed, very much interested.

Sue told him that since her husband Bob worked Friday afternoons and Joe didn't, Joe should be at her house around 2 p.m. Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolled around, Joe showed up at Bob's house at 2 p.m. sharp - and after paying Sue the agreed sum of $500 - they went to the bedroom and, to their mutual enjoyment, spent the afternoon closing their transaction, as agreed.

Afterwards, a very spent and satisfied, Joe quickly dressed and left..

As usual, Bob came home from work at 6 p.m. And upon arriving, asked his wife: 'Did Joe come by the house this afternoon?'

With a lump in her throat Sue answered 'Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon.'

Her heart nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, 'And did he give you $500?'

Sue, using her best poker face, replied, 'Well, yes, in fact he did give me $500.'

Bob, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, 'He came by the office this morning and borrowed $500 from me. He promised he'd stop by our house this afternoon on his way home and pay me back.'

Now THAT, my friends, is a poker player

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
finally our prayers are answered......:wave:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Glad you said that Dave I would never think to say that as Bob is a good ol'buddy.:D

I'll bet you were thinking it Bill, it's just that you're too nice a guy to actually say it!!!!! :jester: :groucho:

Last edited:
Back