• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poor mans cosmoline

Collin

Reaction score
heres a pic of my lower control arm. i painted it with a silver rustoleom and then used a gold. i tried to let the gold pool in certain areas to simulate it being dipped. not perfect, but looks good for a driver!!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice. :thumbsup:

That kind of stuff is the truly fun part of putting one together...JMHO

:jester:

Collin

Reaction score
like i said not factory correct or even close to perfect...but a nice touch for a car im gonna drive the tires off of, figured itd be cool to see that if anyone was to climb under and take a look

solid gold

Reaction score
Collin said:
like i said not factory correct or even close to perfect...but a nice touch for a car im gonna drive the tires off of, figured itd be cool to see that if anyone was to climb under and take a look
Is that your good hand holding that? Sorry to hear about your sliced hand! That hurts just thinking about it!! :eek: That (the part),(not the hand) does look nice! :yesnod:

Back