• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post counter

glhcarl

Reaction score
Can someone explain how the post counter works (or doesn't work)? Mine seems to get stuck on one number for a long time?

glhcarl

Reaction score
I figured it out on my own, thanks for all the help! :banana:

droptop

Reaction score
I am sure one of the post whores will chime in. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :jester: :jester: :jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
droptop said:
I am sure one of the post whores will chime in. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Bob, you wanna tackle this one? :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
droptop said:

Bob, you wanna tackle this one? :lmao:
Carl, it only goes up if you post :jester:

mcmopar

Reaction score
At least it's supposed to. Look at his post count on both his posts. They both read the same! :huh:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
At least it's supposed to. Look at his post count on both his posts. They both read the same! :huh:

Every post shows your current post count; not the sequnetial number in which it was posted...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:

Every post shows your current post count; not the sequnetial number in which it was posted...
I guess I didn't handle that very well, but at least John is medicated :D

glhcarl

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mcmopar said:

I figured that out (all by myself) but for awhile I was really confused, but that nothing new.

Back