• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Progress

Rocket

Reaction score
I have made some headway, definitely more than the photo shows for sure. I will be ready for the new interior in a week or so. Really stoked. I definitely need some gear as well, I can't let out the clutch all the way when I am moving it, I seriously think I could do 60 mph in first lol.

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

earlyrides

Reaction score
What gear ratio?

What gear are you going with in the Dana.
We went with 4.10 and although the acceleration was nice off the line; I can see the need for some wider skins out back or at least some stock options in BFG.
If I were doing it over I might go with 3.54 or maybe 3.73.
Just my 2-cents.
Here is a common site with 4.10s
road runner burnin.jpg

road runner burnin.jpg

Rocket

Reaction score
I really wanted to do 4:10s. The satellite I just bought has a 4:10 SG pumpkin so I think I'll try that out first before I blow $2500-$3000 on a dana.

Smokngun

Reaction score
I ran 4.10's in my 69 Dart (26" tall tire) for a couple years on the street. Yeah, it turned a lot of RPM while on the freeway or just driving around, but what the hell, car isn't going to get good gas mileage anyways. I'll put 4.10's in my RR when the time comes for gears.

Back