• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

proportioning valve

dmartin

Reaction score
does any one have any oics of what and where a proportioning goes, a friend give me one but it is long and he does not know if it goes on a road runner.

dragon slayer

Reaction score
What type of car do you have. The picture is a distribution block with safety switch. Normally disc brake cars with drum rears have the proportioner and it is a smaller block going between the distribution block and the rear brakes. Different models used different setups and there are after market parts that combine it all. So your brake set up and model car matter. G

Collin

Reaction score
Thanks! This just helped me out. New frame rail cap means I have to relocate the holes for the block. New inner fenders means new hole for bolt that holds passenger side brake line to inner fender. Does yours have that? Mine is a lynch road manual drum car

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Its hard to see the bolt but the bracket also holds the speedo cable

roadrunner restoration 077.jpg

Back