• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED PS,steering

Status
Not open for further replies.

R765

Reaction score
Hi everyone i need a complete ps set up for a 383 w/o air 4-speed,for the project i'm building for my customer ,I can have things rebuilt if need be , but I need everything to swtch from a manual to power. (stock) I have all the manual parts that i dont need so if someone is building a race car ? we might be able to help each other out . my customer wants his wife to be able to drive if need be that all thanks,Ray phoenix ,az number is 623-466-5529 and email is goneracin@cox.net call text or email is fine

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
check the parts ads here, I listed an ad from FBBO, guy was parting a '68 Satellite.

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
check the parts ads here, I listed an ad from FBBO, guy was parting a '68 Satellite.
The guy with the Satellite on FBBO has a manual steering car. I already inquired about that part for myself! To the OP, good luck with this one, it's proving to be a hard part to find for me.

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
I have a set up off a 383 non A/C setup, with pulleys, pump, brackets, hoses {probably should be replaced any way, but everything worked when removed} power steering box, drag link, tie rods etc. complete, blah blah blah less column, no spindles etc. just steering stuff, taken out of my current 63K 1968 383 RM23 RR, worked fine when was pulled out, it's a little dirty sitting around in my garage & 63k of grime... I need my digital camera fixed so I can take photos but will borrow one if necessary, if someone is interested $250+ for everything plus any shipping costs, Sonora Calif. 95370... PM me if your truly interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back