• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Power Alternators. . .

JJRJR

Reaction score
Just FYI for any of you guys (like me) looking for a better alternator solution. Someone on this site recommended a company called Quality Power. While the alternators are pricey, they look to be a direct bolt-on replacement with excellent idle output. Here is an email I got from them when I asked about their product.

All factory Chrysler alternators are externally regulated. Our Mega Amp High Output alternators can be setup for external regulators (like factory) or as a 1-wire to eliminate the extra wiring, your choice. These alternators will be a direct bolt-in replacement for your original unit. We developed these Mega Amp alternators for people who need more amperage than the roundback or squareback alternators can provide. Below is a link directly to the page on our website with these units. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Chrysler Mega Amp High Output Alternators

Back