• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED Radio for 69 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Im looking for a used radio for a 69. I mainly just want one for looks, doesnt have to work.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Get a new radio like a Pioneer and a new bezel. Got CD and FM radio. Cut my bezel to fit and play mostly CD's no BS on the radio. Has a small power booster built into the radio. I get plenty of sound out of it. Two rear speakers and one dual speaker up front. Got close to my A/C control's but have just enough room for the CD to come in and out with out any problem's. LOL. Hey it is all up to the car owner. New is better in some respect's.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Like the rest of us old guy's went through my junk box and found some old 8 track tapes and cassette tapes. My wife and I have a bunch of vinyl records also. But not turn table to play them on. The new radio in the runner is blue tooth friendly. LOL. Can even patch my phone in with hands free microphone. But not going their yet. So drive them like you stole them. :thumbsup:

Kevin Falerios

Reaction score
I pick up my 69 roadrunner next week. It has a original AM radio... lights up, so i was told, but doesn't work. It is of no interest to me.

tom99

Reaction score
Are you still in need of a radio?

Russ Hood

Reaction score
I'm just really looking for one for looks, if it works that's OK too.

tom99

Reaction score
I have two thumbnail radios. The first two pictures are of the better looking of the two. There is a chip on the lens of the second radio.
I have no idea if either is working.
$35 plus $15 for shipping, or $60 for both including shipping.

100_2863.JPG

100_2884.JPG

100_2885.JPG

100_2886.JPG

MoparDan

Reaction score
Get a new radio like a Pioneer and a new bezel. Got CD and FM radio. Cut my bezel to fit and play mostly CD's no BS on the radio. Has a small power booster built into the radio. I get plenty of sound out of it. Two rear speakers and one dual speaker up front. Got close to my A/C control's but have just enough room for the CD to come in and out with out any problem's. LOL. Hey it is all up to the car owner. New is better in some respect's.
What model number is your radio? Can you post a picture of it installed? Thanks, Dan

Russ Hood

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back