• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random evening pics

sam z

Reaction score
A few photos here. Both shot tonight after the family went to bed and I got a little quiet time.

The first, just enjoying that I can work on the car unhurried.

The second, a print I made in college 9 years ago. Wasn't allowed up in the garage until
I owned a car. The instructor gave me an A back then.

Life6-29-09008.jpg

Life6-29-09009.jpg

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That is a great shot of your car. That second pic is interesting. What was the idea behind that?

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
man that car looks sweet :thumbsup: more please! I gotta get another set of Cragars!

sam z

Reaction score
You guys are too generous with your comments. My car isn't a 10 footer or 20 footer...
more like an 80 footer!

Mac, a lot of people say it looks good but you know how it is. I've had a lot of people
tell me to take it to a cruise here and there but when you line it up with a machine
like yours (or anybody else that has a number 1 car) you realize all of your car's short
comings and it kind of sucks. I appreciate the offer. I'll take it out more after I get
it painted.

As far as the garage artwork I made that as a college student around 9 or so years ago.
I was a non-traditional student and got stuck in a printing class that was essentially
required. I ended up making that print and kept it tucked away. I wouldn't hang it
up until I owned a car. It was interesting because it was a class made for art majors
(which I wasn't) and the professor was skeptical about me staying in there. He ended
up liking the job that I did on it. Was better than a lot of the art majors.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
The real car guys won't give a $hit if your car's pretty or not. If it's drivable, get it out and enjoy it man! :thumbsup:

Exactly! I've seen some "works in progress" that capture more attention than a finished car...

:jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
To be honest with you, my 68 greenie auto on the column, tack, speaker fader, vinyl top ripping off but it was 100% original. I took it to the Mopar Nationals and it attracted alot of attention. I'm going to leave mine rough for now and enjoy the crap out of it.......... :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
To be honest with you, my 68 greenie auto on the column, tack, speaker fader, vinyl top ripping off but it was 100% original. I took it to the Mopar Nationals and it attracted alot of attention. I'm going to leave mine rough for now and enjoy the crap out of it.......... :thumbsup:
Gary can we take it deer hunting :jester:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Hoosier Bird said:
We can take it but I'm not sure about hauling the deer back in it...... :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
69hemibeep said:
[quote="Hoosier Bird":30f7xiwm]To be honest with you, my 68 greenie auto on the column, tack, speaker fader, vinyl top ripping off but it was 100% original. I took it to the Mopar Nationals and it attracted alot of attention. I'm going to leave mine rough for now and enjoy the crap out of it.......... :thumbsup:
We can take it but I'm not sure about hauling the deer back in it...... :lol:[/quote:30f7xiwm]

I'll help you with the "camouflage" paint job... Of course with all of that olive drab, you're gonna become a full-fledged member of the green team.... :lmao:

[youtube:30f7xiwm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOgdfoIRbgk[/youtube:30f7xiwm]

:jester:

Back