• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rapid Transit Intro

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
Hi,
T7 matching 4speed car. Needs some work, but unmolested.
Other projects will have it on hold for a while. I want to do as little to the car as possible to maintain the patina.
Very strange coincidences led me to it. I had always wanted a Road Runner, but never really considered buying one. Till this car came along.

Last edited:

Rapid Transit

Just A Traveler In Time
Reaction score
My bad. A 69. My big sister's boyfriend had a 68. I think it is the ultimate cool car. Just never really looked to buy till this one popped up around the corner.
I'm going to pull the numbers matching engine and save it since it's smoking anyway. I've got a 69 dated coded 383 to put in the car to drive.
I'm searching for a engine rebuilder close to west Georgia that I can trust to build that engine and a 440 for a 67 Charger for my son.
The Charger has priority over the RR as far as working on it. It is a father son project.

Back