• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ROAD RUNNER DASH EMBLEM LOCATION

dodgem1

Reaction score
hi,this site is awsome i am restoring a 69-rr,i will be buying all new metal,the cad measurments on this site are great info(i have printed them all)but i am needing the dash emblem and standing bird measurments above the glove box,are these listed anywere,or are there templates?or could i pay somone to make me a template as i only have the vin plate,i had to buy a dash frame(THE GUY LOST THE DASH FRAME AFTER BLASTING,GEES-CMON)lol :beep:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
First welcome aboard, and if nobody finds a template I can give you measurements. And a dash is pretty big to sell, I mean loose!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the nest, dodgem. Regardless what state your ride is in, we do like pictures please. And tell about yourself!

mac

What ?
Reaction score
anybody have a pic they can post to show where this decal goes. i went through all my pics and don't show it anywhere. if i didn't have to put it away in hibernation, i would be glad to snap one for you. :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I need to remove the emblem to paint or powdercoat the dash soon, so I can get some detailed pics! :thumbsup:

John69RR

Reaction score
Hope these help. The emblem is 1" above the glove box door lip and about 5 1/2" from the end of the frame.

Mio’s47

Reaction score
R u i
I need to remove the emblem to paint or powdercoat the dash soon, so I can get some detailed pics! :thumbsup:

R u by needles .did I sell a b5 blue 69 rr too the guy in Napa valley I bought it I think I might hv talked a few times with u I’m in washington

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
R u i

R u by needles .did I sell a b5 blue 69 rr too the guy in Napa valley I bought it I think I might hv talked a few times with u I’m in washington
You must be thinking of someone else I'm in the Phoenix area.

Abragg

Reaction score
Can you put the dash badge in without removing the dash? Is it possible to go thru the glove box at all? My dash is all custom work, leather wrapped padding with custom rally gauges now, so I do NOT want to take the dash out, but they didn't reinstall the badge.

MoparDan

Reaction score
hi,this site is awsome i am restoring a 69-rr,i will be buying all new metal,the cad measurments on this site are great info(i have printed them all)but i am needing the dash emblem and standing bird measurments above the glove box,are these listed anywere,or are there templates?or could i pay somone to make me a template as i only have the vin plate,i had to buy a dash frame(THE GUY LOST THE DASH FRAME AFTER BLASTING,GEES-CMON)lol :beep:

:xscuseless2:

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Can you put the dash badge in without removing the dash? Is it possible to go thru the glove box at all? My dash is all custom work, leather wrapped padding with custom rally gauges now, so I do NOT want to take the dash out, but they didn't reinstall the badge.
Peel and stick.

Back