• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Road Runner story

1968 man

Reaction score
Well, we had a car / truck / bike show at a local church Saturday. I called a couple of my buddies to see if they were taking their cars. They said if I was taking my car they weren’t going. They don’t like competition I guess. Lol. So I agreed if they would go I would take my truck. Well I might have to get it out more often.

7BE3BC96-F910-4146-B6C3-434C61CCDC6F.jpeg

0C60167D-2ED8-46AD-8C80-ADA0A7D46B08.jpeg

torredcuda

Reaction score
If winning a cheap trophy is the main reason you take your vehicle to a car show IMO you are doing it wrong. My Barracuda is a tired driver quality but I go to shows to meet people and talk cars and usually it helps a charity, of course driving there and back is also fun. Truck is neat but I`d much rather see your road runner.

1968 man

Reaction score
If winning a cheap trophy is the main reason you take your vehicle to a car show IMO you are doing it wrong. My Barracuda is a tired driver quality but I go to shows to meet people and talk cars and usually it helps a charity, of course driving there and back is also fun. Truck is neat but I`d much rather see your road runner.
It was for the kids youth group. Charity

Back