• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Road Runner theft, a couple questions..

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome to the site :cheers: refresh us on you!

dstryr

Reaction score
Here's a pic I took after a show last summer. The car has just about 61,000 miles on it, original drivetrain and about 1/2 original paint. This side is the 'not' original paint, cleaned up the primer that had been on the right side quarter, fender and trunk lid for about 20 years.

20421193230.jpg

moparstuart

Reaction score
dstryr said:
Here's a pic I took after a show last summer. The car has just about 61,000 miles on it, original drivetrain and about 1/2 original paint. This side is the 'not' original paint, cleaned up the primer that had been on the right side quarter, fender and trunk lid for about 20 years.

20421193230.jpg
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Confederate1969

Reaction score
I'm gonna need to go ahead and confiscate that vehicle for your own safety.

Damn fine lookin car. Looks like it rolled out of the factory 5 mins ago.

dstryr

Reaction score
Confederate1969 said:
I'm gonna need to go ahead and confiscate that vehicle for your own safety.

Damn fine lookin car. Looks like it rolled out of the factory 5 mins ago.
Thanks...The paint sure helped. I took it to Carlisle in '05 for the A12 reunion with the primer on it and after that I couldn't take it anymore so I sanded it down, ground out the old bondo and refilled some dents and one 20" crease above the rear wheel opening and shot it in my garage. It would be great if that were the end of the story, but the paint didn't match and I'm no painter so I had a local guy scuff it and re-shoot it. My bondo smoothing skills are ok, not great, having only done one other project in 1985 but I need to learn to paint or leave it to those who know how. :thumbsup: This paint isn't a perfect match to the original T7, but it blends fairly well which makes it a nice 20 footer.

Basketcase said:
very nice indeed :cheers: 4 speed,auto?
4speed, bench seats, power steering, and that's it, unless I think of something else. :D

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! :cheers:

Great looking car!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
nothing wrong with a 20 footer. More likely you'll enjoy it, instead of worrying about scratching nice paint. That's one reason I'm in no hurry to get mine done.

Back