• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

roadrunner vs charger seats

rkb2

Reaction score
Hi guys, can anyone tell me what the difference is between a charger r/t interior and a 69 rr interior.
I guy here in michigan has a bucket seat interior with rear seat in good shape for sale on Ebay and it would not be too far to drive. He says will fit runner in the add but as my car never had an interior I have not got anything to compare it to. I have a bench seat that needs recovered but my car came with buckets if my decoding is correct. and I have two different colored back seats out of satelites or something I picked up years ago. The ones for sale look black in the photos and I wanted mine blue but they would work and probly by quicker and cheaper for now. Any thoughs or help much appreciated. Thanks Ron :lock:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the interior will fit no problem. there is a '68 runner I used to see at shows that had '68 Charger interior, and a guy I work with has a '68 Coronet with Charger interior. The seat frames are the same as the road runners, so you could have them recovered with the road runner stuff. If you can get a good deal on the stuff, why not. that would give you something to use while you save for the correct covers.

moparchris

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
the interior will fit no problem. there is a '68 runner I used to see at shows that had '68 Charger interior, and a guy I work with has a '68 Coronet with Charger interior. The seat frames are the same as the road runners, so you could have them recovered with the road runner stuff. If you can get a good deal on the stuff, why not. that would give you something to use while you save for the correct covers.

I believe Dave is right on this one. Im not an expert on this though. Maybe someone else can chime in.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Basketcase said:

I believe Dave is right on this one. Im not an expert on this though. Maybe someone else can chime in.
Ill chime in but I don't know either :lmao: :lmao:

rkb2

Reaction score
Well Mr.Sunshine your knowledge in this area is most appreciated. WOW is there no end to superior intellect :acme:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
rkb2 said:
Well Mr.Sunshine your knowledge in this area is most appreciated. WOW is there no end to superior intellect :acme:
I'm here for ya :D

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahem, I'll remind you that the other colors are watching and looking for signs of weakness... :toetap:

:basketcase:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Ahem, I'll remind you that the other colors are watching and looking for signs of weakness... :toetap:

Hey Dave, how many pages are we up to now!?!?!? :devil:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Chris started it :leave: :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I read or was told is that all the B Body seats are the same. just the bucket seat foam is model specific, and the covers are different pattern.

Back