• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rubberbandman3291 Intro

rubberbandman3291

Reaction score
I own a sixty nine Plymouth road runner. It has a three eighty three and a new process a833. The rear end is a Dana sixty with four ten gears. The car is black with pearl flake. The interior is custom. I am a heavy duty tow operator. Seriously two hundred and fifty characters for a mandatory introduction is quite hard to fill, when you do not want to share about yourself.

inri

Reaction score
Welcome Rubber! lol

Post some pics of your '69 RR for us!

pinkpanthr

Reaction score
I own a sixty nine Plymouth road runner. It has a three eighty three and a new process a833. The rear end is a Dana sixty with four ten gears. The car is black with pearl flake. The interior is custom. I am a heavy duty tow operator. Seriously two hundred and fifty characters for a mandatory introduction is quite hard to fill, when you do not want to share about yourself.
We all went through it some more recent than others obviously. Lots of knowledge here and really good individuals. Welcome from KY.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome from Ohio. let's see that road runner!

mcmopar

Reaction score
Welcome - we don't want to share about ourselves either, yet here we are! :jester:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Welcome from CT! 250 characters? Really? If that's true it's change a lot since I joined up!!!!

Back