• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat cover question

nicanor

Reaction score
Legendary sent me the sent me the seat covers for my 69 RR bench seat. The lines in the seat are vertical three lines down. I've seen a lot of 69 RRs with the lines horizontal. What is the difference and how does the rest of the interior design go with the vertical lines?

Thank you,
Barry

nicanor

Reaction score
Alex,

I received the seat covers from Legendary for a Belvedere, Road Runner and Cornet. The ones that were in the car was the Belvedere rear seat cover but the Satellite front cover. So when I ordered, I ordered the Belvedere seat covers. But is that the plain Jane interior or is it the high end interior and what package do I need to install to make it all the same so far as interior numbers. Do I need chrome or black arm rest brackets? Arm rests in the back? Questions like that are what I'm trying to answer because I don't want a mixed batch.

Thanks,
Barry

nicanor

Reaction score
That post is six months old. I've been around the world since then.

Seriously though, bringing those pictures back up now will really help me.

A local MOPAR shop has the horizontal line seat cover I'm guessing for the Satellite that he was selling both front and back seats for $300 total but I thought mine were the Belvedere.

Thanks again for the help,
Barry

Back