• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seatbelts...

a6t9vette

Reaction score
I actually own a set of these. I thought the price was reasonable and there werent many other options out there. Overall I am happy with them. I was disapointed to find out they werent made in Canada, but rather it seems as all PGs stuff is made in China....

joewhite440

Reaction score
There are a few of us on here who need them. I have been watching for a black set. someone on here said you can get a different color and dye them. I cannot pay $500 for a set!

dobie

Reaction score
I'd like to replace mine eventually down the road. Right now, though, I just can't justify spending $375+ on a new set of belts. Hopefully they'll come down in price in a few years.

V269

Reaction score
Collin said:
My seatbelts are shot, need new ones. PG classics has black bucket seat belts, but are expensive. anyone know where else to get them or if they're listed at a fair price here?

http://moparplus.com/product_info.php?c ... cts_id=761

Here is a number for a friend of mine. Call him he can probably set you up with something.
Jack Forkey in Watertown NY. 315-783-0540. Tell him I told you to call him. He has a mopar wrecking yard and has lot's of stuff on hand. :thumbsup:

moparchris

Reaction score
a6t9vette said:
I actually own a set of these. I thought the price was reasonable and there werent many other options out there. Overall I am happy with them. I was disapointed to find out they werent made in Canada, but rather it seems as all PGs stuff is made in China....

I just got my catalog from them. Its made in China too! No joke. A few typos that make for funny reading. :lol:

moparstuart

Reaction score
moparchris said:
a6t9vette said:

I just got my catalog from them. Its made in China too! No joke. A few typos that make for funny reading. :lol:
if you call and order parts you talk to an oriental lady .

a6t9vette

Reaction score
I had an old set of belts that I bought along with a bunch of other parts in a lot, They would have needed rewebbing and rechroming, plus some plastic to look nice, and even they went for ~$175 on e-bay. Back when I had my corvette (hence the name) I had the belts all redone for the car, this was going back around 10-12 years ago, I spent $600-700 having them redone (by Ssnake oyl), and that was just for a two seater. They did a great job, but you can dump alot into belts, and since I'm wasnt doing a 100 point car I wasnt that concerend about having orignal belts......

Oh by the way if you go on their site they have a set for a 69 RR for sale, only $1159 :basketcase:

That being said FYI, if you do go with these I went with the set for a bench car. I currently have buckets, but they were the same price and after installing them into the car your left with a few belts, which I put away so for the day when I get a bench I can just move around a few of the belts and im good to go.....

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
what are those belts made out of gold....there nuts.....you can buy 5 point drag harness for 250-300 a pair and you are getting more for your money and they look way cooler :toetap:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
what are those belts made out of gold....there nuts.....you can buy 5 point drag harness for 250-300 a pair and you are getting more for your money and they look way cooler :toetap:
George, I thought you knew, they are for a mopar, that means they ARE, gold!!!! :brickwall:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
george68hemirr said:
George, I thought you knew, they are for a mopar, that means they ARE, gold!!!! :brickwall:

believe me i already knew that :brickwall:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
There was a guy on Moparts redoing belts. I sold him some old ones I had sitting around a couple years ago. His name was Beewagon or something like that.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
There is a set of blue bench seat belts out of a Coronet on Moparts under b-body parts for sale $275. I don't know if they are the same as a RR :popcorn:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Coronet/Charger/road runner should be the same.

Back