• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Roadrunner vanity plates.

RonLiv

Reaction score
In PA, we can use a period plate from the year of your car. 42851958_10214227590096710_389974307398221824_o[1].jpg

RonLiv

Reaction score
That's definitely cool!! Do let you personalize that era of plates?

By the way, that is a beautiful Bird that you've got there. NICE. (Your passenger is kinda cute, too.)
The plate is not a re-pop. They are real era plates. I don't think they make aftermarket plates or if they are "legal". Probably not as many could have the same plate number. So, if you can find one with what you want on it, sure. You got to take a photo of the plate front and back and send it to the PA DMV with the application and fee. They send you a new Owners card.

RonLiv

Reaction score
That's definitely cool!! Do let you personalize that era of plates?

By the way, that is a beautiful Bird that you've got there. NICE. (Your passenger is kinda cute, too.)
PS. That pic is a year or two old. That's my boy Shaney in the passenger seat. He's gone now. He loved riding with the top down.

Bird Man Of AZ

Reaction score
The plate is not a re-pop. They are real era plates. I don't think they make aftermarket plates or if they are "legal". Probably not as many could have the same plate number. So, if you can find one with what you want on it, sure. You got to take a photo of the plate front and back and send it to the PA DMV with the application and fee. They send you a new Owners card.
Gotcha. Well, that is cool that yesteryear's era plates are available.

torredcuda

Reaction score
Some ideas I have even though mine is a ways off from being on the road, antique plates are limited to 6 characters -
PLY470
MOPARR (sort of a combo or Mopar and rr)
NVIOLT

My Barracuda -

cuda tail.jpg

Back