• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some assembly required

Jack R

Reaction score
I have severe car A.D.D. Every time I go near it I do something that wasn’t needed right now. All summer haven’t really made any good progress, too little time and just too hot. Yesterday organized a logical to do list and need to focus using that and do one assembly item at a time. im only 20% assembled right now. Think I have all the parts I need so should be good to go once I get started again. The pictures of your roadrunners give me a lot of motivation. Now it needs to cool down in Phoenix.

Jack R

Reaction score
I have severe car A.D.D. Every time I go near it I do something that wasn’t needed right now. All summer haven’t really made any good progress, too little time and just too hot. Yesterday organized a logical to do list and need to focus using that and do one assembly item at a time. im only 20% assembled right now. Think I have all the parts I need so should be good to go once I get started again. The pictures of your roadrunners give me a lot of motivation. Now it needs to cool down in Phoenix.
Funny. I’m about 50-60% assembled a year later. Just time availability anymore…start on it again soon when the weather breaks.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hear ya. I have a number of things that I need to do. Just too damned hot - and humid. Can't wait for November when the weather starts getting nice around here again...

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Just glad mine is done. Looking back working through the summer heat was Hell. More brakes than work. If I had A/C in the Grage thing's might have gone faster. Good luck and wish you the best. At least you're on the downside of things.

Back