• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something different seen at cruise in.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I went to a cruise-in that I hadn't gone to in quite a while and found this unique car. It's a '76 Ford Falcon XB.
Powered by a 351 Cleveland, 4-speed. And no, that steering wheel shot is not a negative. It's a right hand drive. The front license plate is from New South Wales! A very nice looking car. A comment I heard more then once was "all we need now is Mel Gibson!"

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
theres a state trooper from kingston that has a mad max....blower and all....same exact as movie.......sweet :thumbsup:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
theres a state trooper from kingston that has a mad max....blower and all....same exact as movie.......sweet :thumbsup:
You ever notice how in the movie he turns the blower on with a flick of a switch? :huh:

V269

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
george68hemirr said:
You ever notice how in the movie he turns the blower on with a flick of a switch? :huh:

Yeah, but everyone knows thats how they work. :lmao: :lmao:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The guy around the corner has a Madmax car. Never takes it out :loco:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
george68hemirr said:
they must;VE THOUGHT WE WERE STUPID ....with the flick of the switch blower :bs: :bs: :bs:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Hoosier Bird said:
george68hemirr said:
they must;VE THOUGHT WE WERE STUPID ....with the flick of the switch blower :bs: :bs: :bs:
Sure, it uses an A/C clutch :lmao: :lmao:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Are those MoPar Rallyes painted black that I spy...???

:jester:
Ray, I really didn't pay that much attention to the wheels, but I think they were just the standard type steel wheel.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
george68hemirr said:

we were talking about that in high school. even then we knew it was wrong.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
ACME A12 said:
Are those MoPar Rallyes painted black that I spy...???

Ray, I really didn't pay that much attention to the wheels, but I think they were just the standard type steel wheel.

Okay, let me rephrase this... Look at the wheels - they appear to be Rallyes painted black with '71 Dark Aregent centers...

Back