• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sorta a project

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
aside from getting my new 1/4 skins and some F8
on the runner, I'd like to do a few things to the truck. It nds a bed, like a step side. It's red, so maybe do a sorta LRE. Or maybe a Warlock.
I didn't figure the milage, bt I'm getting almost double the miles out of a tank of gas than with the other truck.

Multimed.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
found a Dodge Truck site on moparts. was looking around. they list new and used parts. a guy in San Francisco has a FREE step side bed, it's apart, need a tail gate and new floor wood, but otherwise rust free. if someone doesn't want it, he's gonna scrap it. My Uncle has a truck'n buddy that drives to the west coast. He just happens to be in Washington State, headed for LA and willing to pick it up. I registered on the site, but it won't let me log on, and the guy that runs the site is out of town till the 24th, and there's no contact info in the ad!! @#@$%$#@*!!!!!!!!

Multimed.jpg

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Post the link.. you never know, one of us might be a member.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
was able to get on the site this morning and post a reply. just ned to hear from the guy now.. :crazy:

Off the Dodge Connection Site:

Customer Parts & Trucks For Sale>

free stepside bed from 75 truck

grump

2 post s
12-Nov-2008
8:24 PM Hey I have a pretty nice bed broken into it's verious pieces in my back yard. Sides are good except for rails at wood line, fenders are very good with minor repete minor dings here and there, tailgate is pretty much toast but usable if you need one while working on yours and the front panel is so so with a something large sliding forward into it. No wood, no rust to speak of other than mentioned. Bed is in the S.F. bay area. Come get it or it goes to the dump.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
just heard frommy uncle, his "buddy" wants $400 to a disasembled bed home. so much for free.

Plymouthfan

Reaction score
Hey, not for nothing, but how about a stake bed? You can make it yourself and I think they look kind of cool on older trucks. Just thinking out loud here, lol....

Back