• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spark Plug Wiring with Headers

dobie

Reaction score
Ok, after seeing my engine in with the headers, I know I'm gonna have some wire routing issues. What do you guys recommend for routing the plug wires? What kind of tabs, clips, brackets, etc...?

Right now I have FireCore wires, but maybe there's something better out there??

Thanks!

:cheers:

moparstuart

Reaction score
dobie said:
Ok, after seeing my engine in with the headers, I know I'm gonna have some wire routing issues. What do you guys recommend for routing the plug wires? What kind of tabs, clips, brackets, etc...?

Right now I have FireCore wires, but maybe there's something better out there??

Thanks!

:cheers:
call jegs or summit and get those fire proof fabric socks to protect the wires and sockets at the plug.
They are awsome for headers and saved me tons of money . I used to have to replace my plug wires once a year . Not anymore ( fire core wires are great )

moparstuart

Reaction score

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They're available off the shelf at Advance Auto Parts, just FYI. Got mine there.

:jester:
Ray

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
mine has some Cal Custom/Autozone type chrome brackets for the wires. so far they've done good.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
moparstuart said:
here are mine

Call it a hunch, but I'm guessing Steve already did something about this some time ago as this thread is only about 3 years old... :basketcase:

:jester:

Back