• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPRING FLING XXVI APRIL 21st AND 22nd, 2012

moparchris

Reaction score
I was there Saturday and sold at the swap meet. Made a mint, stuff was flying away. I was so busy that I really didn't have a chance to check out the show cars till the afternoon. Most of the cars had left. It was a total car guy weekend with Picture Car warehouse on Friday followed by Bob's Big Boy then Spring Fling Saturday morning, then Bob's Big Boy in Northridge Saturday night. Sunday was the Fabulous Fords Forever show at Knotts Berry Farm in Buena Park. I put more than 200 hard miles on the Bee on Friday. Man Im tired.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Just got home and had a great time. Barry your car is sweet and it was nice to meet you and Alex. And Alex, did you pay your son for all that hard work? One more thing, Chris you were right about the bacon wrapped hot dog with peppers :drool:

nicanor

Reaction score
It was great to meet you Bob. Though I don't think my car ever got judged, the show was tremendous. Thank you for helping me learn more about the car. It was a beautiful drive home. Even got to open the vent, too bad my wife wasn't wearing a skirt.

It was great to see Alex again and meet his son. We were lucky to have a space right next to a shade tree. It was great standing in the shade and talking about our cars. Couldn't talk my wife into the bacon wrapped hot dogs.

Thanks again for a wonderful day.
Barry

ALX69RR440

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Just got home and had a great time. Barry your car is sweet and it was nice to meet you and Alex. And Alex, did you pay your son for all that hard work? One more thing, Chris you were right about the bacon wrapped hot dog with peppers :drool:

I sure did! He wouldn’t let me off the hook on that one. (bacon wrapped dogs rock!)

Back