• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sun Visor Screws

dobie

Reaction score
Anyone know the proper size for them? I cant find my originals, and in all of my crap laying around I cant find 6 that will actually work. Probably just need to go to Lowes and get 6 matching ones for a couple of bucks. So...anyone know the "correct" size?

Thanks.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
did you find out if your visors are the right ones? I've got visors screws in my parts truck you can have.

dobie

Reaction score
Hey Dave. Thanks for the offer. I'll post a picture of the visors.

Thanks!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
take one out of your truck and see if it fits ok, and let know.

dobie

Reaction score
Here's the visors I have. Like an idiot, I never test fit things before the headliner went up. The guy who did the liner cut out a small space for the visors and screws. In feeling the area, it seems as if the hole is perfectly round. In looking at the visors, mine have a small "tab" on the side, and its almost if the visors aren't sitting quite right. Im probably wrong though, huh?

3-33.jpg
2-36.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I dunno Steve. I wish mine was here to check.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Steve,
The "tab" is so that you put the base in the correct way.

If you feel around you will see/feel a notch in the hole where the visor mounting goes and all your screw holes will line up. :thumbsup:

dobie

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks. Here's the strange thing....I dug out one of the old visors that was in the car when I bought it. All ripped up, but I saved it for whatever the reason. Anyways, there's no "tab" on it. Just the round center.

Weird huh?

Here's the old one:

4-29.jpg
5-25.jpg
6-21.jpg

I'll take a closer look at the roof line later on.

Thanks!

Back