• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Syracuse Nationals,anyone going?

jays69bird

Reaction score
Going to head up today and register,took half day vacation tomarrow,will be there @ noon,all day Saturday.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to get there to look around... Maybe tomorrow. I'm all caught up at work (this almost never happens) and I may be able to take the day off.

I might go Saturday instead because then I can take my wife although there's more people.

jays69bird

Reaction score
This is the first year I haven't preregistered wow 45 bucks to put the car in.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, you guys have a good time!!!

I would say something about taking a bunch of pictures...but since I didn't take the camera to Carlisle...well, you know.... :leave:

:jester:

Big John

Reaction score
I took off work and worked on the house this morning with the idea of getting over there this afternoon. I got two new windows in and stopped for lunch and it started raining. Its been raining here most of the afternoon and the weather doesn't look good for tomorrow either. :brickwall:

jays69bird

Reaction score
These Pic's were taken by my daughter I will try to take some better ones tomarrow.grdprty005.jpggrdprty004.jpg

jays69bird

Reaction score
Adam West who will always be Batman to our generation and the Batmobile,grdprty007.jpg grdprty006.jpg

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
jays69bird said:
These Pic's were taken by my daughter I will try to take some better ones tomarrow.grdprty005.jpggrdprty004.jpg
Nice paint job........bad sticker location........grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :brickwall:

Big John

Reaction score
We went over today for a while. The crowd was rather large, suprising at $17 a pop for admission :eek:
There was so many people it was hard to take pictures so I only took a couple.

This was a Vespa that I thought would be great as a spare to keep in the back of my Excursion.

2009_0718Stuff0007.jpg

Since Hoosier really liked the Roadrunner decal placement, I grabbed a pic too.

2009_0718Stuff0009.jpg

We walked around for a while... Did not see Jay's bird... but you can't even start to take the whole place in. I didn't see Adam West or Julie Newmar, but we did see Candy Clark.

My foot was hurting really bad (time for another shot) and the crowd was starting to get really heavy so we left.

jays69bird

Reaction score
I was down by the Midway resturant,talked to your friend again,Adam West was mobbed,I felt sorry for Candy Clark she had no one at her table :( when I went by,I will post some pictures.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
jays69bird said:
Adam West who will always be Batman to our generation and the Batmobile,grdprty007.jpg grdprty006.jpg

Holy Crap Caped Crusader! I'd give body parts to see Batman and the Batmobile! Thanks for sharing.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
Holy Crap Caped Crusader! I'd give body parts to see Batman and the Batmobile! Thanks for sharing.

You might have to in order to get close to that car...Batgirl sitting there looks like she's put on some "muscle" since her TV days and I'm thinking that if she manages to wrestle you to the ground it's all over for you...you'll probably end up in one of those videos that gets passed around with the skinny guy gasping for air as the big girl finally gets up off of him... :lol:

:jester:

Big John

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
jays69bird said:

Catwoman (Julie Newmar) was there too.

I saw both in a TV news interview on Friday. She doesn't look bad for 76 years old.

Back